Monday, August 27, 2007

Funny Story from Church!

Our church has a ministry called "Secret Sisters" where we are matched with another woman, and for a year we pray for that woman, and send little gifts to let the woman know she is being thought of... We reveal ourselves at the end of the year...

I made a gift bag of several books for my Secret Sister this morning, and left it on the table in the foyer so she would see it. I happened to see her later that afternoon walking out of church looking through her gift bag, and she pulled out one of Gibson's "Transformers" toys! Evidently, he had stuck the toy in the bag while it was in the van! It was all I could do not to grab it back from her, and she was looking at it like "Why on earth would I want this toy?!" I am sure we will have a good laugh over this at the end of the year... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.