Saturday, July 8, 2006

Graden- My "GQ" Toddler!

Graden, my three year old, loves clothes! When we take him to "The Children's Place" he will search through the racks, pulling what he likes and pleading for the latest styles! I found a hoodie jacket yesterday marked down to five dollars, so I bought it for him and brought it home as a surprise. He had wanted it before, but it was not on sale, so I didn't buy it that day. When he saw it yesterday, he was so excited! He put it on immediately, despite the fact it is over 90 degrees here in Mississippi! We had to put our feet down when he wanted to wear it last night to McDonald's! Today he tried on every jacket he owns, and came out wearing a Mickey Mouse one Kim had mailed him for his birthday. I couldn't believe he was wearing jackets in July, and I told him "Graden, this is goofy!" and he looks up at me so innocently and says "No, Mom. It is Mickey!" I laughed so hard...

Gibson, the nearly two year old, loves shoes more than anything. His second or third word was "shoe", honestly! He walks into Payless like he owns the place, and even knows which aisle to go down for his size. If he was given the choice of a toy trip to Toys-R-Us, or a shoe shopping, he would pick the shoe shopping! He cries when his shoes are taken off, even if it is bedtime...

Zach, however, is not fashion minded like his brothers! He doesn't care what he wears, as long as it is not pink or a dress! ;) If he can play video games in it, he will wear it!

No comments: