Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Guess What My Husband Bought Me Today?!

My very own PINK Nintendo DS! It came today in the mail, he ordered it so I could play with it on the trip to and from Guam! My DS came with a Princess Peach pink carrying case, and extra pink stylus'. It has a wireless interlink card, and when I am in the airports that have free wireless, I can check my hotmail and my MySpace, and Perez Hilton and Dlisted all from my DS!!! How cool is that?!!? Maybe I won't have the shakes from internet withdrawal at the airports... ;)

My five-year-old son is going nuts right now because we can connect to each other through the free wireless our city offers, and we can play against each other on our own Nintendo DS's! He has Mario Cart, which can connect with up to 8 players. We had so much fun tonight playing our video games together! I only own the wireless interlink and Brain Games 2. Graden has all the cool games, maybe he will let me borrow them?!? Yeah... right! ;) And maybe Bobby will buy me the hot pink rhinestone skins to put on my DS... Hey, a girl can dream!

No comments: