Sunday, November 22, 2009

15 of My Favorite Films (Not In a Particular Order...)

Be sure to comment afterwards and tell me some of your favorite films...

1. Return to Paradise












2. Schindler's List













3. Sophie's Choice
















4. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
















5. In The Company Of Men

















6. Welcome To The Dollhouse




















7. Born Into Brothels




















8. Office Space















9. The Last Supper












10. American History X















11. Hostel (I admit, made me cry when I got back to my hotel room alone, go ahead... laugh!)




















12. Changeling















13. The Pianist















14. Shopgirl

















15. Notes On A Scandal







1 comment:

mrs.boring stay at homer said...

Quite a wide range. Sadly, none of them match mine ) :

Top Gun used to be my all time favorite but then Tom Cruise turned into such a spunk (like that?) that I can't even watch it now.

I LOVE: Princess Bride, Pride and Prejudice and Love, Actually.
Those are ones I could watch over and over again.

I'm off to read more of your blog!