Sunday, November 22, 2009

Funny Flashback~ a.k.a. Typical Jenn Stories...

Monday August 3rd, 2009 (Looks like SOMEONE had a case of the MUUNDAYS!!!)

So today for lunch I decided to order a hamburger for .89 cents at the Wendy's drive-thru... Unfortunately, when I get up to the window to pay I realized I had forgotten my debit card, and I did not have a dollar or any change either in my van! I asked the cashier if Wendy's accepted checks as payment, and apologized for not having .89 cents for one lousy hamburger?!? Ugh, how embarrassing, right?! Well, not quite as embarrassing as her shaking her head at me as she yelled "CANCEL!!!!!!!!!!" and shut the glass window in my face!!! Seriously?!? That was so embarrassing... I was so glad Kerri was on the other end of the cell phone able to enjoy the exchange and laugh her head off-sigh... ;)P




No comments: